3.25.2006

Grievances in an Aerosol Can

Revelation of an innovation

A futile attempt to circumvent

The aggravation

Of awaiting

Divine inspiration

To course through me

Like electricity

An undeniable rush penetrates

With a forceful touch

I shake and shudder

As I reach for another

So you want to sublimate what I create

I digress

Put me to the test

Without the Teflon vest

I’ll reminisce on days gone by

You won’t have the pleasure

Of seeing me cry

The useless sorrow comes up short

It’s got me vexed

Damn near perplexed

Who’s the true friend

Who’s the true fiend
The one who hears your silent scream

Like a pocket full of nothing

The empty void is waiting

Sonic shocks to my head

Its five a.m.

Almost time for bed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home